Quality teaching, adapting high tech learning resources etc. are the foundations of MBA Department. Emphasis is always given to the overall development of the students rather than rote learning. In continuance with the objectives various activities are carried out by the department.
Dr. Anuj Sheopuri, Head of Department, Ph.D (Management) and MBA (HR), is an excellent academician. He have 17 years teaching experience. he has attended and published more than fifteen papers in International conferences and Journals .
1. The department offers best learning environment and state of art infrastructure to students.
2. Highly qualified, experienced and trained faculty.
3. Innovative Teaching -Learning Methodologies.
4. Use of latest audio -Video educational aids (LCD, OHP, Language lab etc.)
5. Interactive classroom teaching Sessions, Group Discussions, Case Studies etc. as a regular part of the classes.
6. Visiting faculty from IIM′S and Industry.
7. Very close Industry and Institute Interface.
8. Projects and summer trainings for practical learning exposure for the students.
9. Continuous monitoring of the students Performance.
10. Excellent Results.
11. Management Lab Training to students.
1. Training and development.
2. Compensation management.
3. Team building approaching.
4. HR outsourcing.
5. Tax management.
6. Business policy and strategic planning.
7. Motivation and interpersonal behavior.
8. Stress management and conflict resolution.
9. Sales development skills for products.
10. Work life balance techniques.
11. Group Dynamic.